Stampin' Up!s printed window sheets offer beautiful designs that you can cut out and use on 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (my favorite size) card front. The package includes 4 designs on 2 sheets with the images in Whisper White. They make quick (and I mean quick!) simple but elegant cards. It took all of five minutes to make today's card. Just what you need when you find out you need that "last-minute card".
Very easy peasy. What took me longer was thinking up the design/layout of the card. I didn't want it too fancy nor too feminine.
- Cut base card stock to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Cut patter paper to 5 1/4 x 4
- Cut window sheet to 1/4 x 4
- Adhere window sheet to pattern paper using silver brad
- Viola – you have a simple yet elegant card!
Thanks for visiting!
Order online 24/7, check here
Recipe:(in red if retiring on 30 June 2009)