Today's card uses the lovely Soft Summer Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. In checking my stash of cards, I found out that I've used this stamp set at least 20 times! I knew I loved this set, but I didn't realize I had used it that many times!
I decided to use the Taste of Textiles with Elegant Eggplant which had been embossed with the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Textures Plates. Before embossing, I lightly spritzed it with water to making a deeper impression on the card stock.
I also used the Stamp-ma-jig to line up the solid stamp with the outline.
- Cut base card stock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Cut Taste of Textures 5 1/4 x 4
- Cut Elegant Eggplant 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Lightly spritz with water then emboss using the texturz plate
- When that has dried, adhere Elegant Eggplant to Taste of Textiles and type bow as shown in picture
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock 3 1/2 x 2 3/8
- Color outline image with Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers and stamp on Very Vanilla card
- Color solid image with Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers and stamp over first image using the Stamp-ma-jig
- Cut Elegant Eggplant 3 5/8 x 2 1/2
- Cut Taste of Textiles 3 3/4 x 2 5/8
- Adhere all 3 layers together
- Adhere all layers as shown in picture
Thanks for stopping by!
To shop 24/7, click here
- Stamp Set: Soft Summer (113802)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (106530), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Taste of Textiles Specialty Paper (113991)
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Taste of Textiles (113991), Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates (114512), Stampin' Write Markers (Elegant Eggplant (1051110), Old Olive (100079)), Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Big Shot (113439)