Thought I'd take a break from the Halloween cards and Christmas cards. I just finished the Christmas card for week 4 of my "12 weeks of Christmas" campaign. Not too late to sign up for my newsletter if you haven't already done so. Newsletter signup box is on the upper left side of this blog.
This card features the Lovely Flowers Bundle, Hostess Level 3.
The designer series paper is from the same Level 3 Hostess Bundle. I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and then punched it out using the Curly Label. The border around the label is from the Curly Label Movers and Shapers. The center piece (Rich Razzleberry) was run through the Big Shot using the Texture Plate Kit #4.
- Layer 1 or Base Card: Cut Melon Mambo card stock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and fold in half using a bone folder for a sharp crease.
- Layer 2: Cut Designer Series Paper to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Layer 3: Cut Rich Razzleberry card stock to 5 3/8" x 2" and run through the Big Shot using the Texture Plate Kit #4
- Layer 4: Take a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock and run through the Big Shot using the Curly Label Movers and Shapers die
- Layer 5: Take a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and punch out with the Curly Label punch
- Assemble as shown in photo
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow!
- Stamp Set: Lovely Flowers Bundle (Level 3 Hostess) (116916)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Melon Mambo (115320), Lovely Flowers Bundle Designer Series Paper (116916)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink (115658)
- Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Curly Label Punch (112208), Big Shot (113439), Texture Plate Kit #4 (114531), Curly Label Movers and Shapers (114506)