Good Morning everyone!
Today's card is a clean and simple one. You can probably make this one in under 15 minutes. No stamping other than the sentiment which is from the House of Haunts stamp set. Oops, I almost forgot – I used the Itty Bitty Backgrounds to lightly stamp on the outer edges of the sentiment. Also, if you look at the envelope below the card, you'll noticed that I decided to add Cast a Spell Designer Series Paper to the inside of the envelope. Very classy looking – don't you think?
I'll have a cute one for you tomorrow – its from the Twick or Tweet stamp set.
- Layer 1 or base card: Take Basic Black card stock and cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and fold in half using the bone folder for a sharp crease.
- Layer 2: Take DSP and cut to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Layer 3: Take Old Olive card stock and cut to 4 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Layer 4: Take Basic Black card stock and cut to 4 1/8" x 2". Use the Scallop Edge Punch on the 4 1/8" border (see photo)
- Layer 5: Take Whisper White card stock and cut to 1 1/2" x 2 1/2". Stamp sentiment in Basic Black Classic ink.
- Layer 6: Take Basic Black card stock and cut to 1 3/8" x 2 5/8".
- Assemble as shown in photo.
NOTE: You do not have to layer the complete inside of the envelope – just go down about 1 inch below the opening.
Thanks for visiting!
- Stamp Set: House of Haunts (111574), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (114996)
- Paper: Basic Black (102851), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702), Cast a Spell Designer Series Paper (115677)
- Ink: Basic Black (101179)
- Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (109054), Ticket Corner Punch (107214), Scallop Edge Punch (112091)