For those of you that missed me yesterday – I'm back!. I didn't have an internet connection for a couple of days and could not post on this blog. I can't believe how much I depend on my computer and the internet but it's fixed now so I'm happy.
I decided to use the Flower Fancy Stamp Set for today's card. I wanted something bright and cheery and used Melon Mambo and Razzleberry Lemonade. What do you think? Is it bright enough?
- Layer 1: Melon Mambo (Base card) – cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and folded in half using the bone folder for a sharp crease.
- Layer 2: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP – cut to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Layer 3: Melon Mambo – cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and run through Big Shot using the Oval Scallop Frame Die
- Layer 4: Naturals White – cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" – repeat step in layer 3.
- Layer 5: Naturals White – stamp flower image in Melon Mambo on scrap piece of card stock
- Layer 6: Naturals White – stamp leaves in Old Olive on scrap piece of card stock
The flower and leaves were cut with Scissor Snips and mounted on the oval frame with Stampin' Dimensionals. The ribbon is White Organdy Ribbon (retired) and the hat pin is from the Pretties Kit. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts.
Thanks for stopping by
- Stamp Set: Flower Fancy (111578), Fresh Cuts (111634)
- Paper: Naturals White (102316), Melon Mambo (115320), Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (115675)
- Ink: Melon Mambo (115656), Old Olive (102277)
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensions (104430), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Pretties Kit (109114), Big Shot (113439), Oval Scallop Frame Die (114521)