This is the last card from the Halloween Stamp Camp. I think it's one of my favorite stamp sets though I am not usually into gothic. I know that my granddaughter Felicia loves it! How do you feel about this stamp set? Is it something you would buy?
The image was stamped in black on Whisper White card stock and lightly sponged using Basic Black and Perfect Plum Classic Ink. The sentiment is from House of Haunts (another favorite!).
- Layer 1: Base card – cut Perfect Plum card stock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and fold in half using the bone folder for a sharp crease.
- Layer 2: Cut DSP to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Layer 3: Cut Perfect Plum card stock to 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Layer 4: Cut Whisper White card stock to 3 1/8" x 3 1/8". Stamp image in Basic Black Classic and sponge lightly around image using Basic Black and Perfect Plum
- Layer 5: Using a scrap of Perfect Plum card stock, punch with the Key Tag punch
- Layer 6: Using a scrap of Whisper White card, punch with the Key Tag punch and stamp sentiment in Basic Black. Lightly sponge around sentiment using Basic Black and Perfect Plum
- Assemble per photo
Thanks for stopping by
- From the Crypt (115460)
- House of Haunts (111574)
- Basic Black (102851)
- Whisper White (100730)
- Perfect Plum (101889)
- Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper (115677)
- Basic Black Classic (101179)
- Perfect Plum Classic (101437)
- Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon (109039)
- Sponge (101610)
- Key Tag Punch (retired)