I was waiting for my Cast a Spell Designer Series Paper to come in before I used this stamp set. But then I remembered I had some retired DSP (don't know when it retired or what it was called) and decided to use the old DSP.
The main image was inked up in Basic Black and stamped on Whisper White card stock. The sentiment was also stamped using Basic Black and punched out using the retired Key Tag punch. The moon was colored using Barely Banana, Really Rust, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
- Layer 1: Base card (Really Rust) – cut to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and fold in half using a bone folder for a sharper crease.
- Layer 2: Basic Black – cut to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
- Layer 3: Pattern Paper – cut to 5 1/4 x 4
- Layer 4: Really Rust – cut to 3 3/4 x 3 1/4
- Layer 5: Basic Black – cut to 3 5/8 x 3 1/8
- Layer 6: Whisper White – cut to 3 1/2 x 3
Thanks for stopping by!
I am not able to finish this post – the internet keeps going out on me. I'll finish it tomorrow.