Good Morning Everyone
Today post includes the stamp set "Twick or Tweet". I think it's one of the cuter Halloween sets this year from Stampin' Up!.
I usually don't make a lot of Halloween cards – perhaps one or two but I am so enjoying it this year. What started it all was the Sweet Centers Stamp Set with the Sweet Treat Cups. The things you can do with both of those is endless. I've seen the cups filled with candy, confetti, snow and so many other things. The Cast A Spell Designer Series Paper this year is gorgeous! And of course, they have the Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini which you can also use for the Halloween cards. That paper is also beautiful.
- Layer 1: Base card – cut Only Orange to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and fold in half using the bone folder for a sharp crease.
- Layer 2:Cut DSP to 4 1/8 x 3/8
- Layer 3: Cut Only Orange card stock to 4 1/8" x 2". Punch 4 1/8" side with the Scallop Edge punch. Stamp any of the images from the stamp set in a random fashion using Only Orange Classic Ink
- Layer 4: Cut Only Orange card stock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and run through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die
- Layer 5: Cut Whisper White card stock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and run through the Big Shop using the Top Note Die. Trim around perforating edge using your paper snips
- Cut both layer 4 and layer 5 in half. Adhere layer 4 and 5 together. Stamp image in Basic Black Classic Ink (see photo for placement)
- Tie ribbon around layer 3 and add 3 black brads (see photo for placement)
- Adhere all the layers together as shown in photo
Thanks for stopping by
- Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet (116497)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Only Orange (102837), Cast a Spell Designer Series Paper (115677)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink (101179), Only Orange Classic Ink (102696)
- Accessories: Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon (109027), Vintage Brads (101909), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Big Shot (113439), Paper Snips (103579)