I had so much fun making this card. I love this set because it's like playing with paper dolls! You can put any kind or any color of coat on the chef; and of course his hat has to match.
The paper is the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini. The chef's jacket and hat were paper-pieced using the Christmas Cocoa specialty DSP. The sentiment is from Christmas Cardinal (retired) and was attached using Stampin' Dimensionals. I did not have red brads so I dipped Rose Red brads in Real Red Craft Ink, added Clear Emboss Powder and used the heat tool.
- Layer 1: Real Red card stock cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Layer 2: Designer Paper cut to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Layer 3: Red card stock cut to 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Layer 4: Shimmery White card stock cut to 3 1/8" x 4 3/8" (Image stamped in Soft Suede)
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you tomorrow!
- Stamp Set: Voila (115102), Cardinal Christmas (retired)
- Paper: Real Red (102482), Shimmery White (101910), Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP (116770)
- Ink: Real Red Classic (103133), Real Red Craft (101190), Soft Suede (115657)
- Accessories: Scallop Square Punch (112081), Square 1 1/4 Punch (104400), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109052), Rich Regal Brads (106953)