I bet when I told you I was working on an Autumn Days card, you thought I was working on a fall or Autumn card. Surprise! Here's the one I was working on:
I decided to go for the bold look and picked the colors Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. Are they pretty together? The DSP is Thoroughly Modern and the stamp set is Autumn Days. The ribbon is the Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon but working with it I was able to manipulate it so that none of the polka dots showed. The main image was stamped with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink on Whisper White card stock. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
- Layer 1 or Base Card: Soft Suede card stock cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and folded in half using a bone folder for a sharp crease
- Layer 2: Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper cut to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Layer 3: Bermuda Bay card stock cut to 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"
- Layer 4: Thoroughly Modern DSP cut to 3 5/8" x 4 3/8"
- Layer 5: Whisper White card stock cut to 2" x 4 1/8"
- Assemble as shown in photo
Please leave a comment so that I know you've been visiting. Thanks!
- Stamp Set: Autumn Days (115452), Teeny Tiny Wishes ((115370)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (115317), Soft Suede (115318), Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper (115673)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic (115655)
- Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115610)