Good Morning Stampers
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a white Christmas (first time for us!) and since it was only about one inch, the sun came out today and melted the snow. But it was beautiful while it lasted.
I thought I would get a head start on the holiday thank you notes. Even though Christmas is over I am still able to get some use out of Christmas Cocoa Designer Specialty Paper. Another reason to order some more before it goes away on 4 January 2010.
I used Soft Suede (such a beautiful elegant color) with Naturals White and the Christmas Cocoa DSP.
The sentiment from Elegant Thank you was stamped in Soft Suede Classic Ink and then punched out at an angle with the 1 3/8" Square Punch. I used the Scallop Square punch for the 2nd layer under the sentiment.
A strip of ribbon (Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon) finished off the project.
A few admin reminders:
- Free Stamp set of the Month ends 31 Dec 2009. All you have to do is place an order through my online store and your name will be entered into the contest. No minimum purchase required. Winner will be announced on 1 January 2010
- Dormant List stamp sets retire on 4 January 2010 – 20% off only through me (contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Holiday Mini Catalog Items will be gone after 4 January 2010
- Contact mefor a free copy of the Occasions Mini, Sale-a-bration and Decor Elements Catalogs.
Thanks for visiting
- Stamp Set: Elegant Thank You (114484)
- Paper: Naturals White (102316), Soft Suede (115318), Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper (116770)
- Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
- Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch (103375), Scallop Square Punch (112081), Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115612), Stampin' Dimensions(104430)