Even though we all like to save money, lack of customer service cannot make up for the money you save. Next time you make a craft purchase at a big box store, ask yourself these questions:
- Will they show me how to use my new toy?
- Next month, can I ask them a question about my new toy?
- Will they give more specific information about my brand new toy?
As your personal Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you know that
- I will provide instruction and inspiration for using the products you buy from us.
- We stand behind the products you buy from us
- We provide quality products with a 90-day guarantee
- We provide color coordinated card stock, inks and embellishments – you do not have to run all over town trying to match card stock to pattern paper.
- To my customers, I am only a phone call or e-mail away. Can you call Hobby Lobby on Sundays and get an answer?
- If you are my customer, you receive bi-monthly newsletter jam packed with projects, inspirations, specials and promotions.
There are also other benefits about shopping with us. You don't have to leave home to shop – you can order on-line, e-mail me or call me with you order. Or I can bring the store to your home in the form of a workshop.
Sign up for my newsletter now (upper left hand corner on the sidebar) and you can look forward to great customer service from both me and Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting!
To place an order, click here
Or you can call me at (479) 876-7453 or e-mail me