Good Morning Stampers
Today's card is for my grandson David. Did I tell you that there are four David's in our family? There's my husband David, my son-in-law David, my grandson David and his other grandfather David. Well, there were five Davids in our family (and this is hard for me to talk about), but my husband's son David died about three years ago.
The colors for this card came from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack (Occasions Mini Catalog). The paper pack is a mix of bold colors and designs and coordinates with the Sweet Pea stitched felt pieces. There are 48 sheets total (2 each of 24 double-sided desinged 12" x 12").
What I did:
- The main image was stamped with Taken with Teal Classic Ink. I then stamped around the edges with Really Rust using the Extreme Elements.
- I fed a strip of Really Rust card stock through the Crimper and then added to the card to give it some texture and dimension.
- The stars were punched using the Large Star punch and Star punch from scraps of Taken with Teal and Really Rust card stock. Adhered to the card with stampin' dimensionals.
- I stamped Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Taken with Teal on Whisper White card stock. It was punched out using the Word Window Punch. I punched out another piece from Taken with Teal card stock, cut it in half and attached it to the sentiment so that there was a little showing on about sides. Adhered to the card with stampin' dimensionals
Two promotions ending on 31 March 2010:
- Sale-a-bration ends on 31 March 2010 and your last chance to get a free item with every $50 order.
- The starter kit is 15% off until 31 March 2010. For more information on becoming a demonstrator, click here
And don't forget about the three contests for this month – drawing on 31 Mar 2010:
- Leave a comment on any post (chance to win Good Neighbors Clear Mount Stamp Set)
- Shop via my on-line store(no minimum required) (chance to win Happy Moments Clear Mount Stamp Set)
- Name your favorite class that you've taken with me. See here for details. Chance to win a free class.
Thanks for stopping by today
To order any supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, click here
What to buy:
- Stamp Set: Extreme Skateboard (115179), Extreme Elements (115181)
- Paper: Whisper White card stock, Really Rust card stock (100661), Taken with Teal card stock (101564), Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack (117161)
- Ink: Taken with Teal Classic Ink (103257), Really Rust Class Ink (102549)
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Large Start Punch (110710), Star Punch (109045), Word Window Punch (105090)