Good Morning Stampers
When I saw this card on Diana Gibbs' blog, I knew I had to case it but I did change a couple of things to make it my own. The only things that are the same are the words and the chocolate Easter bunnies. I think this is so stinkin' cute! I ordered the Easter Bunny stamp just so that I could make this card. When I showed it to my husband he said "what?" - I don't get it! Then he looked at it carefully and "got it!".
What I did:
- The Easter bunnies were stamped on Close to Cocoa card stock with Chocolate Chip CRAFT Ink. I added Clear Emboss Powder and set it with the heat gun. I used the Scallop Circle Punch to punch out the bunny's behind and the other bunny's ears. They were attached using stampin' dimensionals.
- The background is Very Vanilla card stock which was stamped with the Inspired by Nature stamp using Certainly Celery Classic Ink.
- I used the My Digital Studio for the words – so easy to match the color of the font to the color of the card stock.
- The flowers on the bunnies were punched using the Trio Flower Punch using a scrap piece of paper from the Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It's part of the Build-a-Bear collection. They were added to the bunnies with mini glue dots.
- The bottom of the main image is Certainly Celery card stock punched with the decorative Scallop Trim Border Punch from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog. You can only get it until 31 March 2010 with a $50.00 purchase. It won't be available again until 1 July 2010 when the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog comes out. Do you really want to wait that long when there are so many cute cards out there using this punch?
- The base card is Pretty in Pink card stock and is layered with pattern paper from the Pawsitively Designer Series Paper.
So what do you think? Do you think this is card is so "stinkin cute?"
Thanks for stopping by today!
To order any of the supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, click here
What to Order:
- Stamp Set: Easter Bunny (116980), Inspired by Nature (111656)
- Paper: Very Vanilla card stock (102125), Pretty in Pink card stock (100459), Certainly Celery card stock (105125), Pawsitively Paws Designer Series Paper (118060)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink (101816), Certainly Celery Classic Ink (105217)
- Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (117289), Clear Emboss Powder (109130)
- Tools: My Digital Studio (118108), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Trio Flower Punch (109183), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Heat Gun (100005), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)