Good Morning Stampers
It's time for Simple Sunday again.
It's hard for me to make a simple card. I want to add a layer or two or a rhinestone or a button – anything so that it doesn't look so plain. So I'm going to challenge myself to make a very plain and simple card every Saturday. It's a busy day for me anyway so this will help in trying to balance my Saturdays. Today was my grandson David's birthday and I took him to lunch and then a movie. We saw "How to Train a Dragon" – I thought it was so cute and I really enjoyed my alone time with David.
What I did:
- Cut Naturals White card stock to 4 1/4 x 11.
- Score front of card at 1/2" from top and at 1 3/4". This will give you a border on each side of the ribbon.
- Stamp floral image from Charming (originally featured in the Holiday Mini but you can still buy it) after inking it up with the Always Avocado and Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Markers
- Ink up your sentiment with Brocade Blue Classic Ink and stamp on lower right corner.
- Add Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
- Easy Peasy – you're done!
Two promotions ending on 31 March 2010: And don't forget about the three contests for this month – drawing on 1 April 2010:
Two promotions ending on 31 March 2010:
And don't forget about the three contests for this month – drawing on 1 April 2010:
To order any of the supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, click here
What to Get:
- Stamp Set: Charming (116519)
- Paper: Naturals White card stock (102316)
- Ink: Brocade Blue Classic Ink (101102)
- Accessories: Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Marker (100064), Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker (105113), Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (109057), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Cutter (104152)