Good Morning Stampers
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today's card is one the ladies will be making at Stamp Camp on Wednesday, 10 March 2010. If you are not busy that day and you live in the Northwest Arkansas area, come on over and have some fun. Just let me know so that I can be sure and have enough card stock cut up for everyone!
A very simple and clean design for the ladies with just a touch of pink! To me it shouts Spring - What do you think?
The image is from Abundant Hope and was stamped with Basic Black Classic Ink. The flowers were colored with Pretty in Pink Classic Ink and an aqua painter. The leaves were colored in using Old Olive Classic Ink.
The ribbon is called Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and is also from the Occasions Mini. It's gorgeous IRL.
I layered the main image with Pretty in Pink card stock punched with the new decorative Scallop Trim Border Punch (FREE for a $50 purchase) to give it a subtle dainty look.
Thanks for visiting today – hope to see you tomorrow! I'll have some more cards that the ladies will be making on Wednesday.
To purchase any of the supplies for today's card or to shop 24/7, click here
- Stamp Set: Abundant Hope (wood 117054) (clear 118547), Well Scripted (wood 117072) (clear 118601)
- Paper: Naturals White card stock (102316), Pretty in Pink card stock (100459)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic (101179), Pretty in Pink Classic (101301), Old Olive Classic (102277)
- Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (117289), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402),
- Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110)