Good Morning Stampers!
So who wants to go to Disneyworld with me???
We are pleased to announce the location of the 2012 incentive trip at Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida! Join us at Disney's BoardWalk Resort on April 29-May 4, 2012. Plan now to make your dreams come true! Watch for more details in July.
Having your own rubber stamping business can be a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Use your unique talents and style to make it fit for you because Stampin' Up! needs all kinds of demonstrator.
Which demonstrator do you want to be?
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin' UP! demonstratorship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin' Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrator; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and early extra money when it's convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn't like to work too hard to book workshops.
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20 percent discount and occasionally sells to neighbors, relatives and friends
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
Just because you sign up as one type of demonstrator it doesn't mean you can't switch over to another type at any time during your demonstratorship. Also, you can quit any time – no hassles; no commitments; no "why do you want to quit!".
If any of these appeal to you, contact me at email@example.com (479) 875-7453 and I'll answer any questions or concerns you may have. Or you may visit my Stampin' Up! website Stamping by Rachel for more details
Or if you know you want to do it – click hereand go to the left side bar and select "Join Now". The password is stamping04
Thanks for stopping by today