Good Morning Stampers!
Today's post features the stamp set "Flower Fancy". You can get this set for 20% off (sale price $29.56) until 30 April 2010. It's part of the two step stamping collection available in the 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Click herefor details. I decided to bring out Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper because I wanted this card to be bright and cheery!. So did I nail it???
What I did:
Tip: Use Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement.
- Punched a strip of Melon Mambo with the Eyelet Border Punch
- Attached layers as shown in photo.
- Stamped sentiment (from Whimsical Word) in Melon Mambo Classic Ink.
I am bursting with news from Stampin' Up! Something new and exciting is coming our way. The demo's will find out tomorrow at 1200 noon (MT) and I'll let you know in tomorrow's post.
Thanks for visiting today
Click here to shop 24/7
What to order:
- Stamp Set: Flower Fancy (111578), Whimsical Words (SAB item)
- Paper: Naturals White card stock (102316), Melon Mambo card stock (115320), Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (114575)
- Ink: Melon Mambo Classic Ink (115656)
- Accessories: Old Olive (100079), Certainly Celery (105106), Crushed Curry(116329), Melon Mambo (116329), Rich Razzleberry (116329) Stampin' Write Markers, Eyelet Border Punch (113692), Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribon (115611)