Good Morning Stampers
Today's post features the Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set which is on sale for $20.95 until 30 April 2010. Click here for all the details. I decided to make this card shabby chic even though this stamp set screams "Modern, Bold, Bright!". I also am using Pale Plum which is due to retire on 30 June 2010. This was one of my favorite colors and loved to combine it with Perfect Plum.
What I Did:
- This is a two step stamp set. I first stamped the solid image on Whisper White card stock. I then stamped the outline image over the first image. Normally, I would use a Stamp-a-ma-jig for correct placement but I converted this stamp set to the clear mount (I'm loving the clear mount stamp sets).
- The flower was then cut out using the paper snips. I sponged around the edges with a sponge and the Pale Plum classic ink. I then gently rolled the edges under with a pencil.
- The sentiment from Well Scripted was stamped with Pale Plum Classic then punched out with the Wide Oval Punch and sponged like the flower.
- The second layer (Whisper White card stock) was stamped with the wording from the Charming Stamp Set (I couldn't find my background stamp called En Francais!!). I then used the Cutter Kit to give it a distressed look and sponged it with Pale Plum Ink
Note: The following items will not be available after the below dates:
- Well Scripted Stamp Set (available until 30 April 2010)
- Pale Plum Card Stock, Pale Plum Classic Ink, Pale Plum Stampin' Write Markers (available until 30 June 2010).
Thanks for stopping by today!
To shop 24/7 or to purchase any of the supplies for today's card, click here
- Stamp Set: Greenhouse Garden (113824), Well Scripted (w 117071) (c 118601), Charming (116519)
- Paper: Pale Plum Card Stock (101658), Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Ink: Pale Plum Classic Ink (102732)
- Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), Pretties Kit (109114), Cutter Kit (106958), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Sponge (101610), Paper Snips (103579) Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)