Good Morning Stampers!
Today's post features the new stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog called Pedaling Past. I love this set – it looks so vintage! By now you've received the Summer mini and you know that it's full of new products, vintage stamp sets and new sentiment stamps such as "In a Word" and Favorite Thoughts (Love that one!).
- The base card is Bordering Blue card stock measuring 4 1/4" x 11". It was folded in half using the bone folder to give it a sharp crease.
- The Kraft card stock was stamped with the En Francais Background Stamp in Bordering Blue Classic Ink. I then sponged over the Mostly Vintage Stencil with a dauber and the Bordering Blue Classic Ink. I distressed it using the cutter kit.
- The bicycle was stamped with Bordering Blue Classic Ink on Naturals White. It was then distressed with the cutter kit. It was layered with Bordering Blue card stock.
- The sentiment was stamped on Twill Tape with Bordering Blue Classic Ink. The Corduroy Button is a Kraft Corduroy Button which I dyed with a sponge dauber and Bordering Blue Classic ink. I used the Paper Piercing Tool to fray the edges.
Note: Bordering Blue is one of the retiring colors, so if it's one of your favorite, you need to order this by 30 June.
Thanks for stopping by today!
To purchase any of these supplies for the card or to shp 24/7, visiting my Stampin' Store.
- Stamp Set: Pedaling Past (W 116972) (c 120069), En Francais Background Stamp (109521)
- Paper: Naturals Ivory Card Stock (101849), Kraft Card Stock (107070), Bordering Blue Card Stock (102630)
- Ink: Bordering Blue Classic Ink (102265)
- Accessories: Mostly Vintage Decor Stencil (118877), Sponge Dauber, Cutter Kit (106958), Twill Tape (105245), Kraft Corduroy Button (114340), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Bone Folder (102300)
I am not able to scan the pages from the Summer Mini (for the stamp sets) into my computer. The communications between my computer and printer is not working at this time. Sorry!