Good Morning Stamper
Hope you are enjoying your long weekend.
I'm using Petal Pizzazz for today's card and that stamp set just screams bold colors! I decided to use Melon Mambo and Old Olive together with Whisper White being the predominate color.
Melon Mambo is such a pretty color and I'm glad that it is staying on as one of the core colors. I love to combine it with Old Olive. The pattern paper is from the Lovely Flowers bundle (Level 3) in the 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog.
Just two more days for the following contests:
- Order through my online store and your name will be entered into the drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate. No minimum purchase required to order for your name to be entered into the contest.
- Guess Which Stamps Sets will Retire. Details can be found here.
What else is happening:
- Get the new catalog FREE! – send me your name, address and telephone number and I'll put you on the list and send it to you when I receive my shipment of catalogs.
Join my team of demonstrators and receive two FREE technique videos and a FREE STAMP SET from me from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog in July. More details can be found here.
Thanks for visiting today and please leave a comment – I love comments.
To order supplies for today's card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Petal Pizzazz (113417)
- All Holidays (114916)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- Lovely Flowers Bundle Designer Series Paper (116916) (Level 3 Hostess)
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink (115662)
- Old Olive Class Ink (100531)
- Melon Mambo Polka Dot 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (115611)
- Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368)
- Top Note Bigz Die (113463)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Paper Snips (103579)