Good Morning Stampers
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Did you catch the SUDSOL blog tour. They had some fabulous projects on there – so many talented ladies. If you haven't and you wish to go on the tour, click here.
Today's post is a very simple card and so easy to make. I decided to go through my stash of rub-on's and use some of them even they are retired. I don't know why I don't use them more often – I guess it's out of sight,out of mind type of deal. Does that happen to you?
- Base card is Ruby Red (soon to be retired!) Card Stock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- Applied rub-on's from Eastern Elegance. The rub-on's include both the border and sentiment.
- Added flower which is Accent Fleurettes (retired), button from Button Latte, and leaves. The leaves punch is the Five Petal Punch which has been embossed with the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- That's it – easy peasy!
Thanks for visiting today – enjoy the rest of your day.
To shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Stamp Set: None
- Paper: Ruby Red Card Stock
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub-ons (retired), Button Latte, Designer Buttons (114333), 5-Petal Flower Punch (109041), Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)