Good Morning Stampers
This is a first for me! I usually don't do punch art but I decided to try it after seeing someone and I can't remember who (sorry) make flowers using the small flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes punches from the Summer Mini Catalog. I thought I can do that using the Trio Flower Punch!
So what do you think? Do you like it? I decided to use Pale Plum card stock (retiring on 30 June) and Perfect Plum card stock. This has long been a favorite combination but I'm looking forward to Stampin' Up'! new color coach to see what new color they coordinate with Perfect Plum.
- I punched several flowers using Perfect Plum Card Stock, Pale Plum Card Stock, Perfect Plum Patterns Designer Series Paper.
- I punched out four leaves from Old Olive scrap Card Stock using the two step bird punch
- I punched out the vase using the Ornament Punch and then fed it through the Big Shot using Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the Naturals White Card Stock using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- All the edges were punched out using the Ticket Corner Punch
- I first added the vase to Naturals White Card Stock. I then added the flowers in a random fashion using mini glue dots. I next added the leaves. I colored in the centers using the YoYo Yellow Stampin' Write to the Pale Plum flowers and Perfect Plum to the other flowers.
I hope you liked today's card – it was different that my usual cards.
Thanks for visiting.
To purchase any supplies for today's card to to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store.
- Stamp Set: None
- Paper: Naturals White Card Stock (102316), Perfect Plum Card Stock (101889), Pale Plum Card Stock (101658), Perfect Plum Patterns Designer Series Paper (112158)
- Ink: None
- Accessories:Trio Flower Punch (109183), Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch (117191), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976), Big Shot (113439), Mini Glue Dots (103683), YoYo Yellow Stampin' Write Marker (100058), Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Marker (100035), Ornament Punch (116794), Ticket Corner Punch (107214), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)