Good Morning Stampers
As I was coloring in my roses (image from Elements of Style), I kept thinking, "Are there real blue roses?".
From the Wikipedia: Blue roses, often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it, do not exist within nature, due to genetic limitations……….
But like an instructor I took a card class from once said, "You are the boss of your own card!". So, I'm making my roses blue because "I'm the boss!". So there! I'm also using the retiring card stock, Bordering blue. I loved this color – it was my favorite blue from the color families and they've alread run out and it is no longer available. I guess it was other people's favorite too!
Which reminds me – if there something you've been wanting to order but are hesitating, now is NOT the time to do that. The N/A (not available) list is getting longer and longer.
The roses were colored in using an aqua painters and Bordering Blue and Old Olive Reinkers. The sentitment is from the Stamp Set, Because I care (Level 2 Hostess Stamp Set from the new catalog).
- Contest – win a stamp set from the new catalog.
- Free Stamp Set of the Month.
- $99 Starter Kit. A fabulous deal! If you were ever on the fence, now is the time to join!
- Last Chance Stamp Sets
- Last Chance Accessories List
- Frequency Buyers Reward Program. Have you been keeping track?
- Stampers 10 Club now forming
If you need the new 2010-2010 Idea Book and Catalog and do not have an active demonstrator, please contact me for your FREE copy!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave some comments so that I'll know you stopped by. I love comments!
To order any of the supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Elements of Style (W 118511) (C 120045)
- Because I Care (W 118384) (C 120118)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Bordering Blue Card Stock (102630)
- Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper (113974)
- Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
- Aqua Painter (103954)
- Bordering Blue Reinker (100940)
- Old Olive Reinker (100531)
- Eyelet Border Punch (113692)
- Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291)