Good Morning Stampers
I ran across this technique while I was blog surfing the other day. I saw it on Joan B's blog called Paperlicious. For this card, I am using Elements of Style and Pretty in Pink/Chocolate Chip card stock.
Joan's Paperlicious is one of the blogs I faithfully follow. I love her cards (clean and simple) and I can relate to her on some many levels.
I stamped my image with Chocolate Chip and colored in the roses with Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Markers. Color the inside of the images and just feather out the ends. I finished it off with a border of Chocolate Chip card stock and Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.
I'm still taking requests for the new catalog – so if you need a copy, let me know! I can be reached at email@example.com or (479) 876-7453. The catalogs will be here on 28 May 2010 and they will be going out the 29th of May 2010 so make sure that you are on the list.
Thanks for stopping by today
To order any supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Elements of Style (w 118611) (c 120045)
- Pretty in Pink card stock (100049)
- Chocolate Chip card stock (102128)
- Chocolate chip Classic Ink Pad (100908)
- Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker (100045)
- Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Marker (available 1 July 2010)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (available 1 July 2010)
- Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109032)
- Perfect Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder (117335)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)