Good Morning Stampers!
It's a good thing none of the extreme sports stamps are retiring because then I would not know what kind of card to make for my grandsons! They are at that age where finding just the right card to make is really hard – they are teenagers after all!
Today's card showcases the Stamp Set, Extreme Surfboard and it's for my grandson Tanner who will be 15 on his birthday.
Isn't the background neat? It reminds me of the sun shinning on the Pacific Ocean back when we lived in California and we used to go sailing.
The technique to create the background is very simple. Brayer ink on the Texturzed Plate #4 and feed through the Big Shot. Easy Peasy.
I've made a video showing this technique:
Thanks for stopping by today.
To order any of the supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Extreme Surfboard (115173)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682) (available 1 July 2010)
- Basic Black Craft Ink (102192)
- Marina Mist Classic Ink (11968) (available 1 July 2010)
- Brayer (102395)
- Heat Tool (100005)
- Texturzed Plate Kit #4 (114531)
- Big Shot (113439)