Good Morning Stampers
Before I go into today's post, I have to talk about my granddaughter, Rachel. I took my granddaughter shopping with me on Friday. While we were at Dillard's she was pushing her stroller instead of sitting in it. The saleslady came up to her and asked her what she was doing. Rachel replied that she was pushing her baby around. The saleslady replied that she didn't see a baby in the stroller. Rachel then said, "It's a ghost baby!". The lady walked away laughing – saying that's funny!
In celebration of Father's day, I thought I would scrapbook a picture of Rachel and her Poppa. When Rachel spends the night, she always gets up a little sleepy and likes to crawl either onto my lap or her Poppa's lab. Here she has her favorite Penguin called "Private" from the Penguins of Madagascar.
I made today's scrapbook page using My Digital Studio. It was so quick and easy. By using an existing template, I was able to complete it in less than 20 minutes.
- Contest – win a stamp set from the new catalog.
- Free Stamp Set of the Month.
- $99 Starter Kit. A fabulous deal! If you were ever on the fence, now is the time to join!
- Last Chance Stamp Sets
- Last Chance Accessories List
- Frequency Buyers Reward Program. Have you been keeping track?
- Stampers 10 Club now forming
- Contest for my facebook fans – check it out!
If you need the new 2010-2010 Idea Book and Catalog and do not have an active demonstrator, please contact me for your FREE copy!
Thanks for stopping by today – have a nice day!