Good morning Stampers!
My Big Shot arrived today! I can't believe the turn around time - I called DS on Friday and here it is Tuesday and I have my Big Shot. Did I tell you I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!
Tonight my husband and I went to a very romantic place called Petit Bistro and the food was delicious! It just may become a favorite. I whipped up this card right before dinner – I must have had wine on my mind (LOL).
The image is from Studio Sketches which was inspired by still life art. It will give any card a sophisticated look especially when paired with Black, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler. The pattern paper is the Newsprint Designer Series Paper which coordinates with Music Notes Stampin' Around Wheel and Vintage Type Rub-Ons.
The ribbon is the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon which adds a touch of elegant to the card – don't you think. I love the white trimmed edges. I finished the card with the Color Spritzer Tool. It's a must have tool if you want to give your card a vintage look.
Thanks for stopping by today
To order any supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Studio Sketches (W 116974) (C 122222)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock (101849)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Newsprint Designer Series Paper (117166)
- Jet Black Stazon (101406)
- Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119261)
- Color Spritzer Tool (107066)
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (100082)