Good Morning Stampers!
I thought I would dust off Friends 24/7 and use it. It was feeling so neglected, the poor thing! When it first came out, it was one of my favorites but as new stamps came out, it was delegated to the back burner. I guess I'm just too finicky! (LOL).
This stamp set is the perfect way to tell your friends how much you appreciate them and their company. This set is part of the Shelli Signature Collection and coordinates with the Friendly Words jumbo wheel.
I decided to use Naturals Ivory and my newest "go-to" color, Marina Mist. A very quick and easy card to make with no layers except for the end piece. I punched out the right side with the eyelet punch and then added about a two inch strip of Marina Mist card stock which had also been punched with the eyelet punch. Punches are a quick way to add interest, dimension and color to your projects so think of them next time you would to add a little something to a clean and simple card.
I finished it off with the Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for a touch of elegance. What do you think? Here's the inside so that you can see where I used the eyelet border punch.
- Rejoin for only $35.00
- Free Stamp Set of the Month (any online order and your name is entered into drawing)
- Stampers 10 Club (still taking names)
- Vintage Product Share (still taking names)
Thanks for stopping by today – until tomorrow!
To order any supplies to make this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Friends 24/7 (113218)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock (101849)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Marina Mist Classic ink (119668)
- Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119257)
- Eyelet Border Punch (119853