Good Morning Stampers!
At Friday's class, the ladies made a card and gift bag using the stamp set Happiness Shared. I love this set! The gorgeous life-like flowers in this set make it the perfect focal point for this card and bag gift set. A wonderful way to say thank you.
The ladies were able to choose what color they wanted to use from the In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack. I chose Concord Grape because it is such a rich and deep color. We used the aqua painter, a very versatile and easy to use tool to apply the color to the flowers. We used Antique Brads to complete the vintage look. Though you can't see it in this photo, the background was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
I will have a video for you on how to make this gift bag. Watch for it next week.
- Free Stamp Set of the Month. Place an online order (any amount) and your name will be entered into the monthly contest.
- Vintage Product Share
- 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Share
- Frequent Buyers Club
- Rejoin Stampin' Up! for only $35.00!
- Stamper's 10 (need 2 more)
Thanks for visiting today
To order any supplies for this card and gift bag or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Happiness Share (w 117038) (c 120534)
- Thank you Kindly (111700)
- Card: Watercolor Paper, Old Olive Card Stock (100702), Concord Grape Card Stock (119792)
- Bag: Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117158)
- Jet Black Stazon
- Concord Grape Classic Ink Pad (119785)
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (102277)
- Concord Grape 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119266)
- Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (117292)
- Aqua Painters (103954)
- So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker (105114)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossed Folder (120175)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)