Good Morning Stampers
Today's post features the stamp set, The Nicest Things. Nothings gets us through the rough patches in life or cheers us more than a good friend. This card is for my best friend Becky whom I've known since high school. She has seen me through so many peaks and valleys that have been my life. Of course, I'm the younger and cuter one in the card! (LOL). No really, I am younger but only by 2 weeks! This is for you Becky!
I used the retired Pawsitively Prints DSPfrom the Occasions Mini Catalog. I'm trying to get rid of all my retired DSP and will be giving away some more in a contest which starts on 1 August 2010. None of the DSP is older than the last catalog but I need to get rid of it to make room for the gorgeous DSP in the new catalog and the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog. I wish I could show you the dsp in the Holiday Mini catalog but I can't but take my word for it – it's gorgeous!
It's almost the end of the month and I'll be drawing a name for the Free Stamp Set of the Month on 1 August so if you want your name to be in on the drawing, place your online order here – no minimum.
Thanks for stopping by today!
To order any of the supplies for this card, visit my Stampin' Store
- The Nicest Things (w 117036) (c 120531)
- Watercolor Paper (105019)
- Pretty in Pink Card Stock (100459)
- Pawsitively Prints DSP (retired)
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad (101406)
- Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad (101301)
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad (105209)
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad (102277)
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad (121030)
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad (105213)
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (119667)
- Aqua Painter (103954)
- Pretty in Pink 5/8 Satin Ribbon (117289)
- Eyelet Border Punch (119853)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Flowers Layers #3 (retired)
- Designer Buttons Sherbert (retired)