Good morning stampers
As I was making this card, the song "With a song in my heart" kept going through my mind. I don't even remember who sang it! So I decided to use the title as the sentiment on my card.
I did not use a stamp set with this card but used the Newsprint Designer Series Paper as the main focal point. The gorgeous ribbon is called Rich Razzleberry 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon and comes in 12 other colors. I layered it with the Victoria Crochet Trim which gave the card just the right vintage look.
I typed the sentiment on my computer and printed it out on Naturals White card stock. The flowers are quilling flowers. They are very easy to make. I took a 1/8 strip of card stock, broke the fiber down with my bone folder and started curling it around the paper piercing tool since I didn't have a quilling tool. I have never quilled (is that a word?) before so believe me when I say that is was soooo easy to make the flowers! The leaves were first embossed with the Finial Press Textured Embossing Folder and then punched out using the Two Step Bird Punch
Thanks for stopping by today
To order any supplies to make this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock (101849)
- Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
- Newsprint Designer Series Paper (117166)
- Rich Razzleberry 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119966)
- Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon (118481)
- Two Step Extra Large Bird (117191)
- Finial Press Textured Embossing Folder (115963)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Paper Piercing Tool (116631)