Good Morning Stampers
Hope you had a pleasant weekend – for me it went by too fast.
As I was getting my morning blog fix, I ran across a the cutest purse on Glenda's Blog (Glenda Calkins). She had a video on how to make it and it was so easy.
I made this for my newest friend and angel – Susan from Virginia. She was my convention buddy and when I opened the box she sent me, I felt like it was Christmas! She was able to get me the laptop bag and matching tote and several other items. I was so fortunate that she responded to my request for a convention buddy.
Here's the inside of the card
I won't tell you what card I'm putting in here in case she is reading this blog. I want her to be surprise when she receives it.
I promised you a Christmas card today but I was not able to get to it – I'll try and have it for you in the next couple of days.
Thanks for stopping by today
To buy supplies for this purse or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Friends Never Fade (w 118750) (c 120618)
- Matchbox Messages (113800)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock (119926)
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (117167)
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad (103133)
- 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Early Espresso (119959)
- Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch (119850)
- 1 1/4 Circle Punch (119861)
- Top Note Bigz Die (113463)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)