Good Morning Stampers
I had such a nice day today – I played hooky! I had lunch with my friend Jane and then we shopped at Hobby Lobby. That's two days in a row that I've played hooky. Yesterday, Jane and I went to breakfast and then shopped for clothes. That's one of the things I love about Stampin' Up!- you are your own boss and you can set your own hours! But now it's back to work (LOL).
For today's card, I used the Just Believe Stamp Set. Love this stamp set. It's has so many striking silhouettes of blossoms and stems. You can put an elegant touch on any card with the variety of elements including greetings and embellished frames. I decided to go with simple and stamped the image with Old Olive Classic Ink. I scored 3 lines at the bottom to add a little dimension to the card. The 3 rhinestones are non SU and match the Old Olive though it doesn't look like in the photo. I'd say this qualifies for the ten minutes challenges out there in blogger land.
- Sign up for New Techniques Class. Registration closes 30 August 2010
- Summer Mini Catalog. Deadline to order is 31 August 2010
- $25 Bonus Hostess Rewards Ends Aug 31! Learn how you can get more Stampin' Up freebies with a qualifying order.
- Blog Contest ends 31 Aug. Leave a comment stating which is your favorite from the Holiday Mini
- Customer Appreciation Rewards
- 1 1/4" Striped Ribbon Share. Great way to stock up on the gorgeous striped ribbon
- Free Stamp Set of the Month. Place any online order your name is entered into my monthly contest
- In color 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon. Beautiful colors and ribbon – you'll want them all
Thanks for stopping by today
To order any supplies for the above card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Just Believe (c – 120453) (w – 116948)
- Naturals White Card Stock (102316)
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (102277)
- Bone Folder (102300)
- Non SU rhinestones