Good Morning Stampers
You can paint some beautiful floral watercolors on your projects with the stamps from the Watercolor Trio Stamp Set in the Summer Mini. These silhouette images were designed to imprint the look of watercolor. So, even if you still love to watercolor, you can still get the watercolor look you want when you’re in a pinch to make a card quickly. What I did for today's card is to color the image with markers and then lightly spritz the stamp with water. I then stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock.
Did you know that this beautiful set will no longer be available after 31 August? So if you love this set like I do but have not ordered it, buy it before it is gone! Contact me today to order your set or better yet, order it at myonline store and your name will be entered into my monthly contest "Free Stamp Set of the Month".
Thanks for stopping by today
To purchase any of the supplies to make this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker (121074)
- Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker (105113)
- So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker (105114)
- Color Spritzer Tool (107066)
- Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
- Frame, Scallop Oval Bigz Die (114521)
- Vintage Wallpaper Texture Embossing Folder (120175)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)