The stamp set I used for today's card is French Foliage. With it's life-like leaves, it is my go-to stamp set for creating cards for the Autumn Season. For the background I used the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper for one side and for the other side, I stamped the leaf images in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Cajun Craze. I am beginning to love Cajun Craze – it's the perfect color for fall.
I stampled a leaf with Cherry Cobbler and then cut it out using the Paper Snips and then lightly spritzed it with Champagne Mist. It's so pretty with all the glitter.
The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Seam Binding. Not like a seam binding at all – it's so soft and, well, flowing! The sentiment is computer generated and was punched out using the new Decorative Label Punch. The words are from the song "Autumn Leaves" by Nat King Cole.
Thanks for stopping by today.
- Blog Contest – ends Sunday, 26 September 2010
- Free Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote plus free stamp Set: Join my team!
- Holiday Mini Catalog – need a copy? Please e-mail me your name and US address and I'll send you one FREE.
- Free Stamp Set. Check out my Rewards Program
- Clearance Rack. Save up to 60% Click here for all the bargains.
- Free Stamp Set of the Month. Every month you place an on-line order, your name is entered into the monthly contest.
- Why Shop with Me? Find out why!
To purchase any of the supplies to make this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- French Foliage (W 120845) (C121166)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101640)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
- Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper (120808)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad (119669)
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (102277))
- Cajun Craze Classic Ink Pad (119671)
- Decorative Label Extra Large Punch (120907)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (1168806)
- Paper Snips (103579)