When I first received the stamp set Day of Gratitude at the Fort Worth Regional Seminar, I didn't think I would like it. I assembled it but did not use it on the make n takes. Now that I've used it with the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper, I absolutely love it! Or maybe it's the DSP I like!. Anyway, the card I made is so rich looking with the colors Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Early Espresso.
The card is okay but the 3d project turned out beautiful – so rich looking! I wish I could show you the picture here but it's for my coop newsletter submission and the only way you will see it if you sign up for my newsletter.
My October newsletter will include the directions for making the "gift box" and also a link to a video for coloring the tissue paper. As you can see from the sneak peek that the tissue paper is Cajun Craze. No more spending time in the stores looking for matching tissue paper. Now you can dye it to match your card stock or DSP.
The sign up box for my newsletter is on the upper left sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by today.
To purchase any supplies for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Day of Gratitude (w 120835) (c 121148)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Cajun Craze Card Stock (119684)
- Early Espresso Card Stock (119686)
- Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper (120808)
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad (119670)
- More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker (100076)
- Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker (119678)
- Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker (119680)
- Regals Collection Designer Buttons (119744)
- Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119959)
- Square Lattice Texture Embossing Folder (119976)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)