The gorgeously life-like flowers in our Happiness Shared stamp set are a lovely way to bring the joy of nature to the hearts of those around you.
Love this flower image from the Happiness Shared Stamp Set. I colored in the image using a blender pen and the Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad because I wanted to control the amount of coloring on the flower. The leaves were colored in using the Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker. The Whisper White Layer was fed through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I did the same thing to the flap on the envelope and then stamped the single rose on the back of the envelope. I punched the right side of the Poppy Parade Card Stock with the Eyelet Border Punch and then added pearls along the edge.
So which is your favorite flower image from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog? I love roses and the rose images are the ones I favorite the most of all the flower images in the book.
Thanks for visiting today
To purchase any supplies to make the above card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Happiness Shared (W 117038) (C 120534)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Poppy Parade Card Stock (119793)
- Basic Black Classic ink pad (101179)
- Poppy Parade Classic ink pad (119782)
- Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker (119801)
- So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker (105114)
- Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon (119263)
- Eyelet Border Punch (119853)
- Basic Pearls Jewels (119247)
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)