Good Morning Stampers
Today's card is a masculine card for a very special nephew. Happy Birthday Tom! I used the Two-Step Stampin' Nature Silhouettes to create a natural scene. It can't more masculine than that!
The main image was stamped using the Basic Black Craft Ink pad because I wanted a dark bold look and used the heat gun to speed up the drying time. After it was dried I used a punched out circle for masking. I then sponged lightly over the image using Night of Navy Classic Ink. The Cherry Cobbler card stock was fed through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The brads are from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.
So how are you liking the Holiday Mini? Aren't the items in there just gorgeous? I'll have all the information on the new mini catalog tomorrow, how you can get a FREE copy and why you should pick me as your demonstrator!
Also, we have a recruitment special ongoing this month – you get the Gala Greenhouse Tote Bag FREE when you join the Stampin' Up! family! It can't get better than that – Stampin' Up! is so good to us! More on the special in the next couple of days.
Thanks for stopping by today
To purchase any products for this card or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Nature Silhouettes (111542)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Night of Navy Card Stock (100867)
- Basic Black Craft Ink Pad (102192)
- Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad (102977)
- Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (111325)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch (119860)
- Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder (119976)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Sponge (101610)
- Heat Tool (10005)