With a son that is a Chef, there is no way I was going to get rid of the retied Stamp Set Voila!. Even though David's birthday is this month, I decided to give him a Halloween card using the Voila Stamp Set.
I decided to pair it with the From the Crypt Stamp Set, a really hot stamp set last year. I used the Fancy Favor Bigz Die for the box. It's filled with candy corn (my favorite!) in a small Flat Cellophane Bag tied with the Raven Lace Trim (hope he doesn't mind the girlie ribbon). The skull was stamped using Basic Black Craft Ink and then embossed with the Iridescent Ice Embossing Power. The coat for the chef is from the Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper.
It's almost the end of the month and time for another drawing for a free stamp set. Wouldn't you like a chance to win a free stamp set? Well you can, just place an online order through my website (no minimum) and your name will be entered in the contest. The stamp set for this month is the Vintage Labels Clear Mount Stamp Set.
- Free Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote plus free stamp Set: Join my team!
- Holiday Mini Catalog – need a copy? Please e-mail me your name and US address and I'll send you one FREE.
- Free Stamp Set. Check out my Rewards Program
- Clearance Rack. Save up to 60% Click here for all the bargains.
- Free Stamp Set of the Month. Every month you place an online order, your name is entered into the monthly contest.
- Why Shop with Me? Find out why!
Thanks for stopping by today
To purchase any supplies to make the above card and box or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Voila (retired)
- From The Crypt (115460)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (119683)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper (117400)
- Basic Black Classic ink pad (101179)
- Basic Black Craft ink pad (102192)
- Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die (115965)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Black Flourish Designer Jewels (120987)
- Paper Snips (103570)
- Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (120988)
- Cellophane Bags (103104)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (101930)
- Heat Gun (100005)
- Candy Corn (non SU)