Did I get your attention or what!
Are you looking for work? Or just looking to make extra income? Or just tired of your job and would love to switch. Then, owning your own business may be the perfect opportunity for you at this point in your life.
Whether it’s a full-time career and business or to add to your personal rubber stamp collection or somewhere in between, we will help you reach your goals and be successful through training materials and personal support. Not only from the Stampin’ Up! website which is chock full of information, but through me as your upline.
Be your own boss and establish a flexible business that meets your goals. Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family. Earn free family trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards and other valuable prizes)
Other benefits include:
• Ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages and home décor projects through our online forum.
• Learn new artistic stamping techniques on a monthly basis
• Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive award-winning designs
• Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin’ Up! products
• Attend Stampin’ Up!’s fabulous conferences and events
• Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love
So maybe you are still on the fence or maybe you want to wait for another special. But don’t let this totally awesome opportunity to own a craft tote pass you by!
You can’t buy the tote anymore and it won’t be available after 18 October 2010! If you join before 18 October, you’ll receive the FREE craft tote (a $39.95) value. Imagine sharing your love of Stampin’ Up! with this stylish and practical tote, pattern after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and large enough to carry 12” x 12” card stock and the paper cutter as well as punches, ink pads and accessories.
And did you know that the price on the starter kit has been reduced to $175.00! You will get over $310 of Stampin' Up!'s high-quality products for just $175. And if you have a stamp set that's in the kit, you can substitute it for another one of the same value. Same goes for the ink pads, card stock and markers!
The standard Starter Kit includes
- Four complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Assortment of Designer Series paper and card stock
- Four Classic Stampin' Pads
- Two Stampin' Write markers
- VersaMark Pad
- Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon
- Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
- Blender pen
- Stamping sponge
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Box of Idea Book & Catalogs
- Business forms and tools
Join our team – we would love to have you! There are demonstrators from Arizona, California, Missouri and Hawaii in our group so don't feel that you have to be a local or you won't be able to get support if you are long distance. Call me or e-mail me if you have any questions.