This is the last card that the ladies made at the Halloween class on Friday. I love the Wicked Cool Stamp Set – it's the one I've used the most this Halloween. It's a grab bag of creepy cool images. This set includes anything you need to decorate the dark, dusty corners of any Halloween project.
While I was shopping at Wal-Mart the other day, I ran across this sweatshirt and bought it and I don't even celebrate Halloween very much but it was just too wicked cool!
Thanks for stopping by today!
If you would like to make this card and need supplies, please visit my Stampin' Store
- Wicked Cool (W 118738) (C 120800)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper (117400)
- Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker (105115)
- Oval Punch (119855)
- Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
- Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109022)