Today's card uses the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set and the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper and Designer Fabric. I love this fabric. It's made of 100 percent cotton and coordinates beautifully with the Vintage Christmas Suite (pages 18-21 of the Holiday Mini).
I first stamped the image using Chocolate Chip Craft Ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock, added what I thought was Clear Emboss Powder but it turned out to me Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder. But it worked – if you look closely, you can see the sparkles. The background is the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper with a strip of Cherry Cobbler (punched with the Scalloped Trim Punch. With the fabric bow, I tried something different since the Antique Brad would not go around the thick knot. I punched a hole through the bow using my Crop-a-dile, and added the brad. I then punched a hole in the strip of Cherry Cobbler strip and fed the brad through that. So the bow is attached securely to the card.
This will be a card that will be hand delivered or perhaps tucked into a present!
- Free Stamp Set of the Month: Make a purchase (no minimum) through my Stampin' Store and your name will be entered into a drawing for a free stamp set. This month's its Christmas Critters from the Holiday Mini.
- $87.50 Starter Kit. I mean if you joined alone for the kit contents ($310), it would be worth it!
- Online Spectacular. Begins Monday – all details on will be on this blog. Here's a sneak peek: My Digital Studio 50 percent off! Designer Fabric 50 percent off. Free shipping on online orders of $150 or more
Isn't Stampin' Up! the best???
Thanks for stopping by today!
To order any supplies for this project or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store
- Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids (w 119887) (c 12033)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101640), Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685), Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper (120810)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink (119719)
- Accessories: Deck the Halls Designer Fabric (121716), Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker (119681), Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker, Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker (105113), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker (120973), Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder (101930), Heat Tool (100005), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Antique Brads (117273), Crop-a-dial (108362)