Support Your Hobby
The beauty of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the fulfillment you can find regardless of your business ambitions. Many of our demonstrators join Stampin' Up! simply to take advantage of the Starter Kit and 20 percent product discount, and they find satisfaction in those benefits and in the relationships they develop.
But even if you are not interested right now in pursuing the Stampin' Up! career opportunity, it is still valuable for you to understand the steps you can take to support your hobby with Stampin' Up! earnings; in other words, what you can do to get your stamps and accessories for free!
A helpful benchmark for earning enough money to pay for your hobby is $400 per month in sales, with benefits including:
- 5 percent volume rebate in addition to your 20 percent income on sales (25 percent income from $400 in sales would be $100)
- 2 hostess sets and $45 free merchandise if you act as the hostess on a $400 commissionable order
- You meet the minimum monthly sales requirement of a senior supervisor, which offers access to higher downline overrides percentages
- Great Rewards points
Holding regular events is an important part of meeting the goals you have as a demonstrator, and to achieve $400 in monthly sales, you should consider doing the following:
- Hold at least one workshop per month
- Hold at least one class per quarter
- Organize a monthly club
Whatever amount of time and effort you choose to put into your demonstratorship, Stampin' Up! is committed to supporting you