Take Stampin' Up! Demo Benefits for a Test Drive!
With all the the buzz about the amazing 50% off the Starter Kit deal, there are lots of questions. What I love about this Stampin' Up! opportunity is that, as a hobby or career demonstrator, purchasing the kit allows you to try out demonstrator benefits and discounts without any requirement to sell or hold workshops.
If your motive is simply to get the kit, it's OK! The offer ends Nov. 30. However, please don't wait until the last minute to avoid any technical issues in signing up on-line.
TAKE A TEST DRIVE: The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit offers you $300+ in products and lots of choices. PLUS, you get the benefit of taking Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits for a "test drive" through the end of the first FULL quarter–with no obligation.
Check out these tips:
- There are two Starter Kits to choose from. Here are the contents of the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital Starter Kit. One is sure to be right for you! Normally $175, BOTH kits are $87.50 thu Nov. 30 and ship FREE!
- You can substitute like items of equal or less value. This includes choices from the current Mini Catalog. Wood-mount stamps can be replaced with clear-mount and vice versa as long as they are equal or less value.
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and member of my Golden Girls. You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- You receive Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through the end of the next FULL quarter. Stampin' Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- IF you want to remain active and continue demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond the end of the next FULL quarter, you would need $300 in product sales (which includes your own purchases, customer and workshop orders). This extends your benefits through the following quarter. $300 in sales per quarter is required to remain continuously active.
- There's never a penalty to drop and you keep all the discounted products you purchase.
- Many members of my Stampin' Pretty Pals are hobby stampers. They buy exclusively for themselves. I'm cool with that
- It's an honor for me to welcome both hobby and business demonstrators stampers to my group. I provide support for both.
GOT A QUESTION? If you have any questions or are ready to get started and would like my password to sign up, simply EMAIL ME for a prompt answer.
- Free shipping on any order over $50.00 placed on Monday, 27 November 2010
- No sales taxes on any order over $50.00 placed on Monday, 27 November
- Free Card Kit Tutorial of the Month. For this month, it's Vintage Christmas
- Orders must be placed through me not through my online Stampin' Store.
- After I receive your order, I'll send you an invoice and you can pay me through paypal or CC.
- I'll only take checks if you live in the area and would like to drop it by.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (479) 876-7453