Today, I have to talk about two of my favorite tools from Stampin' Up!. It's the My Digital Studio and, of course, the Big Shot! I absolutely, unequivocally,undisputably love these two items. But before I get into the tips section, I want to clarify my post from yesterday.
I would like one picture of your favorite valentine card that you made this year. On Monday, 14 February, I will post all the pictures I received. You don't have to say who you are giving it to or why. I'll post the picture along with your name and website/blog if you want (please include it in your e-mail if you want me to list your website/blog).
The product and tips to be discussed today are:
- My Digital Studio
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine
My Digital Studio uses the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in Stampin' Up! current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: you can create photo albums, calendars, individual scrapbook pages, journals, e-cards, CDs, DVDs and greeting cards.
- Software comes with nearly 2,000 exclusive Stampin' Up! images, including stamps, ink colors, DSP, card stock, punches, hardware, rubbon, designer templates and more
- Use predesigned templates or create your own projects
- Ability to print individual pages (minimum of 5) for easy hybrid scrapbooking
- Supports video and audio files and web links so you can create CDs and DVDs of audio- and video-enhanced projects
- Accompany web-based community at www.MyDigitalStudio.net
To see several projects/cards I've created using the My Digital Studio, click here
Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439 $99.95
With the Big Shot machine, you can create die cuts with any of our exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies—or any Sizzix die. The Big Shot machine comes with Standard Cutting Pads and a multipurpose platform so you can start cutting immediately. From crafting to quilting and everything in between, the Big Shot is a big deal!
- Use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags and 3-D items
- Great for cards, scrapbook pages, home decor and more
- Cuts a variety of materials
- When using Bigz dies that have score marks, perforations or lots of details, recommend that you cut just one piece of paper at a time. Use the Premium Crease Pad with dies that have score marks for best results
- Steel-ruled dies (Bigz and Originals) have sharp edges – handle with care
- When cutting intricate,detailed images, paper (or other materials) may become caught in the die. Remove carefully to prevent ripping.
- Not all materials will work well with some designs. Experiment a bit with your dies and materials to make sure you are getting the cutting results you want.
To see several projects/cards I've created using the Big Shot, click here
Thanks for stopping by today
To purchase any of these products or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store