Today's tips include the Blender Pen and the Bone Folder
Blender Pens #102845 $9.95
Blender pens combine the flexibility of watercolors with the convenience of markers. It’s easy to achieve a beautiful watercolor effect using blender pens with just about any color source.
- You can use it to blend Stampin' Pastels, Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Classic Stampin' Pads for beautiful watercolor effects
- The tip cleans off with just a stroke or two on scrap paper – which means you won't need a different pen for each color
- The tips on each end of the brush is very flexible
- To use a blender pen to create a watercolor effect, color or outline a stamped image with any of the above mediums. Pull and blend the colors with the blender pen.
- You can also dip the blender pen into Stampin' Pastels or Classic Stampin' Pads and apply directly to paper.
To clean the tip, simply scribble on white paper. Discolored tis will not affect performance.
Bone Folder #102300 $6.95
This bone folder gives your handmade projects crisp, clean folds. Use it for everything from getting beautiful, crisp folds to distressing the edges of a card, scrapbook page, or accent.
- Made of genuine cattle bone
- Sanded smooth and polished
- 6" long
- Point on one end only
- Use the pointed end to score your cards
- use either of the two beveled sides to burnish a smooth fold without leaving any marks.
Due to the organic nature of this product, the shape may vary.
Thanks for stopping by today
To purchase any of the above products or to shop 24/7, visit my Stampin' Store