If you missed our free webinar on Increasing Customer Loyalty and Retention (and Your Bottom Line) last night, you missed a lot of great information that seems to have sent some stamping business owners' heads spinning.
Here are a few of the e-mails I received this morning:
"Already have my idea and am ready to get started. Thanks for the great webinar" – Jessica
"Thanks for great info yet again, John :-)" – Julie
"Great webinar! It really got me jazzed! Thanks so much!" – Duana
"I had an immediate idea the moment I understood what was being discussed last night!" – Lynda
"It wasn't exactly easy to go to sleep after this webinar!" – Jen
"I woke up at 4:30 this morning with ideas from the webinar!" – Kari
If you missed it, you can listen to the recording right now by visiting
This recording will only be available until Friday.
As I said, there was a LOT of good info delivered by me, and my Coach, Ryan Lee.
Here are my Top 5 Quotes From Ryan last night:
1. "When you can marry what you love with business and helping people, there's nothing like it. It's just awesome. At the end of the day, that's what it's about. It's not about waking up saying, "I can't believe I have another day of this." It's about waking up saying, "I can't wait to get back to what I'm doing!"
2. It's all about relationship building. The worst business you can be in is the one where people see you as a commodity. Where you can be undercut every time. Because you can never win that game. No matter how low you go, there's always someone who will charge less. You can't play that game.
3. A lot of people really minimize what they can do and how much they know. You have to look within yourself and say 'I'm going for it!' Do it with some passion and take a chance! Stop worrying about the competition and put it out there!
4. People want to be consistent with their commitments. And people who commit are going to listen more. They're going to be much more loyal. They're going to pay more attention because they're paying for it. The worst advice you can give is free advice. And the people you give advice to for free are less likely to be committed… less likely to respond… than the people who pay you even a small amount.
5. Everyone wants to make things more complicated than they have to be. It really doesn't have to be. Don't over-complicate. Keep it simple.
If you'd like to listen (or re-listen) to this webinar, or you'd like to share it with your fellow stamping business owners, here's the link:
Remember, the webinar (and the pretty awesome bonuses associated with the webinar) will only be available until Friday… so don't delay!