Thought I would try something different with my Tuesday's Tool Tips. I've decided to include a card using the featured tool. For this week, it's the Stampin' Writer Markers.
Have you ever created a marvelous project only to get frustrated when you couldn’t find a coordinating marker? When you buy the Many Marvelous Markers, you'll have all the colors you need and you'll save money!
- Dual tipped markers: .5 mm fine point and flexible brush
- Set of 38, packaged in rigid plastic case with handle
- Includes colors from all 4 color collections (does not include Whisper White or Very Vanilla)
- Odorless, water-based dye ink
- Coordinate with Classic Stampin’ Pads and exclusive Stampin’ Up! card stock
- Finger grips on cap aid in easy cap removal
- For a soft watercolor look, outline your image with a Stampin' Write Marker, and then use a Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, or water-dampened watercolor brush to pull and blend the marker colors into the area you desire.
- You can custom-color images by coloring directly on the stamp (which I've done in the sentiment image above – in the colors Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray). Use the flexible brush tip on its side to shade and blend colors right on the rubber. The fine point lets you easily color small areas of the stamp. You can omit parts of the design b coloring only those features you want to stamp.
- Store markers on their sides to keep ink evenly distributed between both tips.
Thanks for stopping by today!