Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Norma Hodge is a fellow demonstrator and has been unofficially adopted by my group because she lives in this area and is without an upline. I decided to attend her class because I thought it would be fun. I haven't been to a class (other than regionals) in several years and, frankly, it was fun to stamp and socialize.
We used the Strength and Hope Stamp Setfrom the Summer Mini Catalog for all the cards. As you may know Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from each purchase of the Strength and Hope Stamp Set (both wood and clear mount) to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. At the time of class, I had not ordered the set, but I came home and placed my order. It's a beautiful stamp set and it's for a very worthy cause.
Time's running out on Last Chance List - ends in 5 days!
- Shop last-chance Wood-Mount Stamps (20% off on Retiring Stamp Sets available only through me)
- Shop last-chance Clear-Mount Stamps (20% off on Retiring Stamp Sets available only through me)
- Download the last-chance stamps PDF
- Shop last-chance Accessories
- Shop last-chance Definitely Decorative®
- Download the last-chance Definitely Decorative PDF
- Shop all discounted last-chance items
Thanks for stopping by today!